OneStep Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we collect and/or ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our applications and services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. By using our website, applications and/or services, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
OneStep Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th August 2018.
We may collect the following information:
· name (if you provide it to us)
· contact email address (if you provide it to us)
· IP address, browser type and version, time/date of your visit, time spend on our web pages and other diagnostic data
· other information relevant to our applications such as aggregate anonymous usage statistics (i.e. total daily users of an app)
· data you provide in the use of our applications in order for us to facilitate a specific feature (e.g. cloud syncing)
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping, such as a database of customers and respective valid application license keys
· Improving our applications and services
· Sending emails about our applications using the email address which you have explicitly provided
· Providing customer support
· Website and application anonymous usage/traffic monitoring - e.g. what version of the app is being run, if it has crashed due to a bug etc
· Application specific features such as user accounts for data syncing etc
· We may disclose the data to trusted service providers whom we rely on for hosting, marketing and analytics solutions. In all such cases, we will ensure the service provider agrees to keep the data confidential. This is quite standard with all companies, so there is no cause for concern.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We offer paid products and services. In such cases, we use third-party services for payment processing.
The payment processors we work with are:
OneStep Inc. cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you and your data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of OneStep Inc. or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1. We expect parents or guardians to guide minors in using our services. We will protect the confidentiality and security of personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
2. If you are a minor, it is recommended that your parent or guardian read this policy and use our services or provide us with your information with the consent of your parent or guardian. For the collection of your information with the consent of the parent or guardian, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is necessary by law, if the parent or guardian expressly agrees or protects your rights. If your guardian does not agree that you use our services or provide information to us in accordance with this policy, please terminate your use of our services immediately and notify us in time so that we can take appropriate action.
3. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor, please email us: email@example.com when you have questions about the personal information processing of the minor you are monitoring.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or you would like your data to be deleted, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.